▪ 3 August: Le Bristol is elected
"France's Leading Hotel" during the World Travel Awards Ceremony
▪ 3 July: Le Bristol is awarded Best
Hotel in France at Travel+Leisure's World's Best Awards
▪ 22 June: Le Bristol is elected "Most
Beautiful Hotel in the World" on TV Channel Paris Première.
▪ 31 March: Our Pastry Chef Laurent
Jeannin receives the award of the "Best Mignardise" by the 2014
▪ 31 March: 114 faubourg's Director
Patrice Jeanne is elected "Maître d'Hôtel of the Year" by the 2014
▪ 24 March: the Spa Le Bristol by La
Prairie is awarded "Best luxury Day spa" in Europe and its Manager
Isabelle Gobbo "Best Spa Manager" in France at the 2014 World
Luxury Spa Awards.
▪ 22 January: Le Bristol
Paris is awarded "Best Hotel in France" - all categories and luxury
category rankings - by Trip Advisor's Travellers' Choice
▪ 18 December: The Travel +
Leisure's T+L 500 list includes Le Bristol among the best hotels in
France for the fourth year running.
▪ 18 December: Le Bristol was
included in the Conde Nast Traveler
magazine's Gold List 2014. The Gold List is an annual selection of
the world's finest hotels, which is based on an online survey that
in 2013 included votes from more than 80,000 travel lovers.
▪ 1 November: Le Bristol
Paris is awarded "Best Luxury Hotel in France" by the 2013 World
Luxury Hotel Awards
▪ 16 October: Le Bristol
Paris is ranked 3rd amongst the "Top 30 Hotels in France and
Monaco" and is one of the first "Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in
the World" at the Readers' Choice Awards 2013 of Conde Nast
▪ 9 October: Epicure ranked
number 9 in The Daily Meal's "101 Best Hotel Restaurants Around the
▪ 9 September: Le
Bristol Paris is
ranked 10th amongst the
"Top 20 City Hotels" in the annual ranking of the
prestigious American magazine
Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report.
▪ 4 September: Le Bristol Paris featured in the
Australian International Traveller magazine's "100 Best
Hotels and Resorts in the World"
▪ 3 September: Le Bristol Paris was voted by
Conde Nast Traveller Readers as the "Best Hotel to be on
Holiday at in Europe"
▪ 1 September: Le Bristol Paris is chosen as
"France's Leading Hotel" at the World Travel Awards 2013
▪ 1 July: Le Bar du Bristol awarded "Best
Luxury Hotel Bar Worldwide" at the Luxury Travel Advisor's 2012
Awards of Excellence.
▪ 21 June: Isabelle Gobbo wins the Black
Diamond Award for "Best Spa Manager".
▪ 9 April: Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie awarded
"Best luxury emerging spa" in France and "Best Luxury day spa" in
Europe at the 2013 World Luxury Spa Awards.
▪ 18 February: Le 114 Faubourg receives its
first star in the 2013 Michelin Guide
▪ 18 January: Le Bristol Paris ranked 2nd
amongst the 25 Best Hotels in France according to Trip
Advisor Travellers' Choice.
▪ 13 December: The Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie
awarded "Favorite New International Spa" by American Spa
▪ 2 November: Le Bristol Paris scoops
three awards at the European Hospitality Awards 2012: "Best
hotel restaurant", "Spa of the year 2012" and "Overall Winner for
▪ 13 October: Le Bristol Paris awarded "Luxury
Family Hotel" by the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2012.
▪ 6 October: The Hotel
le Bristol Paris is chosen as "France's Leading Hotel" and
"Europe's Leading Hotel" at the World Travel Awards 2012.
▪ 27 September: Le
Bristol Paris is
one of the "Top 20 City Hotels" in the annual
ranking of the prestigious American magazine Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report.
▪ 24 May: Le Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie at Le
Bristol won the prize for "Best New Luxury Spa in the World" at the
World Luxury Spa Awards 2012.
▪ 10 May: Le Bristol Paris appears in the 'It
list' of the 50 best new hotels in the world in the renowned
American 'Travel + Leisure' magazine.
▪ 24 April: Le Spa by La Prairie at Le
Bristol features among the 35 best new spas in the world according
to the ranking in the American magazine 'Condé Nast Traveler'.
▪ 5 December: Eric Desbordes, Chef at the 114
Faubourg restaurant, is named '2011 Pâté en Croûte World
▪ 21 November: Leah Marshall receives the award
for 'Best General Manager' at the Worldwide Hospitality Awards.
▪ 26 September: Laurent Jeannin is elected
'Pastry Chef of the Year' by 'Le Chef 2011' magazine.
▪ 23 September: Le Bristol Paris is elected
'Luxury City Hotel' at the World Luxury Hotel Awards.
▪ 7 September: Le Bristol Paris is elected 'Best
Hotel in France' and 'Best Hotel in Europe' at the World Travel
▪ 17 August: The '114 Faubourg' brasserie
receives the award for 'Best Culinary Experience' at the Virtuoso
Best of the Best Hotel Awards.
▪ 8 July: Le Bristol Paris is elected the number
one French Hotel in Europe by 'Travel + Leisure' magazine.
▪ 13 May: Frédéric Kaiser is chosen as one of the
'Best Artisans in France' in the Maître d'Hôtel
▪ 5 May: Le Bristol Paris is the first French
establishment to be officially awarded the distinction of 'Palace'
Le Bristol Paris
112, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris France
Tel: + 33 (0)1 53 43 43 00 | email@example.com
Oetker Collection newsletter registration
Oetker Hotel Management Company GmbH, Schillerstraße 7, 76530 Baden-Baden, Germany
© Oetker Hotel Management Company